3 MONTH TITHE CHALLENGE
We recognize that it can be a big leap of faith to lean into the idea of giving away hard earned money. We also believe God is faithful to provide for those who put him first. So, we want to offer you the Three-Month Tithe Challenge as a way to test God…and even more so to allow you to learn to trust God in this area of your life.
Essentially, it’s a contract based on the promises of God in Malachi 3:10-11 to test him. We commit to you that if you tithe for three months and God doesn’t hold true to His promises of blessings, we will refund 100% of your tithe. No questions asked.
3 Month Challenge Terms:
1. I understand that a challenge request must be completed and received by the CHCN Finance Team prior to the beginning of the 3 Month Tithing Challenge Period.
2. I understand that my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
3. I understand that if paid at the physical CHCN campus, my tithe must be paid by check, or by completed offering envelope, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
4. I understand that I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the 3 Month Tithing Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the 3 Month Tithing Challenge Period.
5. I understand that any request for refund must be received by the Finance Team within 30 days of the end of the 3 Month Tithing Challenge Period.
6. I understand that online giving must by marked as “Tithe”, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
7. I agree that for the three-month period I state on the card or via email, my household will contribute to God, through CHCN, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the 3 month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that 3 month period.
3 Month Tithe Challenge Form